Craig Della Penna - Associate Broker
Della Penna's Trailside Realty, Inc.
Northampton, MA 01060
Got a hankering for a living small? Here's a rare one and now at a price you can't ignore. Building lot in Laurel Park w good south facing alignment. Perc in hand. Sellers have plans for a nicely designed house by Integrity Development & Construction Inc. that is green, energy efficient, and in keeping w LP's historic cottage feel. Come build your small dream house!
The listing office is Della Penna's Trailside Realty, Inc. and the listing agent is . The property listing data and information, or the images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the images, are for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and it's subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the images, set forth herein. Della Penna's Trailside Realty, Inc. will be pleased to show you this or any other property.
Featured Property Slideshow
Northampton Listing AlertsNorthampton, MA - $569,100 - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/12 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $334,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:613 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $229,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Northampton, MA - $349,000 - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:
Amherst Listing AlertsAmherst, MA - $798,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:14 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/117 hours agoAmherst, MA - $549,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:317 hours agoAmherst, MA - $264,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Amherst, MA - $424,900 - Single-Family - Contemporary, Antique - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
Williamsburg Listing AlertsWilliamsburg, MA - $239,000 - Single-Family - Farmhouse, Other - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Williamsburg, MA - $179,000 - Condo - Half-Duplex - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Williamsburg, MA - $90,000 - Land - Acres:6.1Williamsburg, MA - $257,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
- Big Sandy signs with Northampton record label, Cow Island May 20, 2013Good news for Northampton, MA-based record label, Cow Island Music . The little record label that champions honky-tonk, rockabilly, swing and country western announced a new addition to its roster - Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys . […]
- Paradise City Arts Festival readies for 3-day run in Northampton May 19, 2013AA AA They're going to be "talking trash" at the three-day Paradise City Arts Festival - the title of this season's themed exhibit - beginning Saturday under cover at Northampton's Three County Fairgrounds. […]
- Poets of Franklin County: "Plum," a new online journal May 18, 2013In addition to publishing poetry, fiction and nonfiction twice a year, "Plum" includes interactive, community-based projects that are updated weekly. […]
- Easthampton police urge vigilance as they probe rash of residential... May 17, 2013EASTHAMPTON -- Police urge residents here and in surrounding communities to be vigilant as they continue to probe a recent rash of residential break-ins. Sgt. […]
- Big Sandy signs with Northampton record label, Cow Island May 20, 2013
- Edith Lansky, 90 May 19, 2013The third of eight children, Edith grew up in Fall River, Massachusetts and worked as a bookkeeper before her marriage to Sidney Lansky, a prominent New Bedford attorney. […]
- Quabbin questions May 17, 2013There are few public safety responsibilities more important than safeguarding the Quabbin Reservoir, which supplies the water needs of metropolitan Boston every day. […]
- Richard Quitadamo, 55 May 15, 2013On May 27, 1957, Richard was born to Virginia Quitadamo and the late Ralph Quitadamo. […]
- Recorder/Paul Franz Bernard R. Kubiak is retiring as Town Administrator for the town of Deerfield. May 15, 2013On June 28, Town Administrator Bernie Kubiak will walk out of the front doors of 8 Conway St. […]
- Edith Lansky, 90 May 19, 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Gerald Caplan&the Rwanda Genocide Cranks May 4, 2013Dr. Gerry Caplan chats with Ibrahim Gambari from UNAMID at the Kigali conference on 'Liberation' as Gen. […]
- Items long hidden at Glaskowsky & Co. antiques shop in Easthampton to ... May 4, 2013Auctioneer George Lewis carries a Rogers Group plaster figure to the truck bound for an auction Sunday in Northampton. […]
- Erosion grant sought for Chelmsford April 25, 2013The state has recommended the federal government approve a grant application from the town and Williamsburg Condominiums to fight river erosion, giving town officials confidence the request will win approval. […]
- Pat Shingleton for Friday, April 19, 2013 April 19, 2013On April 18, 1927, inundation from the Great Flood of Louisiana drove creation of the existing levee system. […]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Gerald Caplan&the Rwanda Genocide Cranks May 4, 2013